We are Committed to High Level Wellness, Sustainability and Innovation
Information about Holding Classes and Events at Medicine Wheel Wellness Center
Medicine Wheel Wellness welcomes classes and events that are in alignment with High Level Wellness, Sustainability and Innovation. The Medicine Wheel Wellness Center (MWWC) offers the opportunity for local and out of town practitioners/teachers/presenters to hold classes and workshops in a unique and peaceful, rural setting. The serene Southwest Zen ambience, combined with consciously crafted meeting spaces, make Medicine Wheel an easy choice for holding high quality events and classes.
Here some of the possibilities:
- One Time Classes or Events – Can be scheduled weekdays between 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm or on weekends
- Regular Ongoing Classes – Weekly or bi-weekly classes such as yoga, fitness and meditation, can be scheduled during the week between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm and as needed on weekends if it does not conflict with other full space rental bookings
- Series – Classes with a progression of information or skills that unfold over a set period of time, i.e. weekly for 6 weeks. Classes can be scheduled between 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm during weekdays and as needed on weekends if it does not conflict with other full space rental bookings
- Seasonal or Quarterly – Classes or meetings that are held 2-4 times per year and correspond to seasonal information/practices, quarterly assessments or business meetings, for example; botanical education and harvesting, spring and fall cleanses. Scheduling is available between 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm during weekdays. For full or multiple day events, scheduling is available on weekends only
- Bi-Annual – Schedule a class or event at MWWC twice a year to offer required CEU education and trainings and other bi-annual events
- Workshops – Themed one day, two day or weekend programs can also be offered on a seasonal or bi-annual basis. Weekend workshops can be scheduled from 5:00 pm Friday thru Sunday. Scheduling is available for full day workshops on Saturdays and Sundays
- Conferences – Scheduling for one day, two day or weekend programs is available from 5:00 pm Friday through Sunday
- Family and Community Events – Our facility is a lovely intimate venue for holding book signings, small weddings, receptions, memorials and celebrations. Call us to discuss your wishes. Available evenings and weekends
Requirements and How it Works
Teachers contract to use the space and proceed according to contract requirements. When contracting to use the space, teachers/practitioners/presenters are responsible for their own supplies, marketing (unless electing a marketing package), providing attendees, set up and clean up as well as setting their own fees and schedule.
We may choses to sponsor an event or class. If MWWD contracts with a teacher to offer classes (i.e. sponsors an event or class), we would assist with marketing, determine fees and schedule and pay teacher/presenter either a set fee or on a per attendee basis.
Teachers, practitioners/presenters, are required to sign a contract along with the full liability/release waiver and insure that their attendees do the same unless it is a MWWD sponsored event. Yoga and fitness students are required to sign the short waiver in either case.
Please note: Our center is a drug, smoke and alcohol free environment/facility. We also strive to create a welcome space for everyone and ask that event holders as well as attendees refrain from wearing strong scents, perfumes, etc.
For more information or questions regarding booking an event at Medicine Wheel Wellness call 520.743.7101 or email us