In addition to the wide array of dental services we provide, many of our patients also seek us out to provide insight into many concerns they may have about various topics of total body wellness. A few of the top concerns are listed below:
- All aspects of general, holistic and cosmetic dentistry
- Toxic mercury in silver fillings
- How to safely remove these fillings,when indicated, with protocols that ensure minimal exposure
- Natural alternative treatments to avoid root canals
- Extractions and cavitations of infections in the bone
- Dissimilar metals in the mouth and the effects of this galvanism
Jaw misalignment and its role in:
- Neck aches
- Jaw pain
- Leg, knee and hip pain
- Pinched nerves
- Low energy
- Lack of mental clarity/focus
- Emotionally “short fused”
- Body adjustments that won’t hold
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT OUR OFFICE
To create even better care, we are changing some of the things you may be accustomed to:
- Post treatment:
Be picky! If you are experiencing sensitivity or discomfort after a procedure, we ask that you contact our office immediately rather than believing “it will get better on its own”. We have learned that early intervention has saved countless teeth from dying.
- Perfumes and Scents:
Due to a percentage of our cliental that are environmentally sensitive, we ask that you refrain from wearing scented perfumes, colognes, etc.
- Exam and Cleanings:
Most patients are used to a brief, superficial exam from their dentist after a cleaning (usually twice a year). At Medicine Wheel we do a thorough comprehensive exam / evaluation once a year that may take 20 – 30 minutes for our revisiting clients. This service is offered individually from the cleaning unless requested / scheduled.